ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

SEN. SARAKI PAID A COURTESY VISIT TO THE OBA OF BENIN TODAY.[PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
     Senate President made his visit to the Oba of Benin known on social media when he shared some photos with the caption ''This afternoon, I paid a courtesy visit to the palace of the Oba of Benin Kingdom, HRM Omo N’oba N’edo, Oba Ewuare N’ogidigan. I thank his His Royal Majesty and His Court for the warm reception that I and my delegation received''.He further wrote ''We took the #GrowNigeria message to Edo State today, where I met with State party delegates and executives. There, I reiterated my determination to grow Nigeria out of poverty, stimulate the growth of SMEs and create wealth and opportunities for all Nigerians''.
Image may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 4 people, people smiling, outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.