“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

OGE OKOYE EXPLAINS WHY SHE WAS SPOTTED AT A MIRACLE CHURCH IN SOUTH AFRICA+PLACED A CURSE.{PHOTOS}

Image result for oge okoye in a church
     Nollywood actress Oge Okoye is so pissed with some people who thought she was paid to attend a miracle church in South Africa just to promote the church,after the popularly pastor raised a man from the dead recently. She shared this photo above on social media today with the caption '' Good morning Glam FAMILY.........I try to be calm about everything and anything especially when Negativity screams out so loud. I don't try to Calm the Storm,but will only Calm my mind and the Storm will Pass..though i owe no one any explanation as regards to my personal heavenly race but I feel like addressing THIS wild fire🔥 I Travelled to see my mum as usual and she told me how she came across the youtube channel of AMI church and that she's been following them ever since because of what God is doing in the church through Pastor Alphalukau. So my mum wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister(My aunt)who is a cancer patient,wheelchair bound and is bedridden. Due to Mum's age,I didn't want her making that long journey from Spain to South Africa so I requested for my aunt's pictures and promised her that I would visit the church so I can stand in for her as a point of contact. That was how i visited AMI on the Sunday, 14th of October 2018,last year. Go on youtube and see for yourselves. Please Nigerians,Is anything wrong in seeking the face of God or standing in the gap for my sick aunty? How Gullible can people be?Why fabricate stories? Meanwhile how much do you think I will be paid to do the unimaginable? God forbid🙀Whoever said that..May they be visited with the same bitter pill to swallow IJN. Amen🙏
Thank you Lord for all the blessings.
#NoShameInGOD#ITrustInGod#GodIsMyRock#NoRegrets#ProudOfGod#ProudtosayIT💖
 ''.But I will like to know if her Aunty she took her picture to the church is now well and cured from the cancer.More photos below.Related imageImage result for oge okoye in a churchRelated image

Comments

  1. Wrong place to be my dear. The man is a Scammer. Lord have mercy on us all🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.