LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

PAUL & IFEANYI ADEFARASIN ARE BOTH CELEBRATING 24-YEARS OF MARRIAGE TODAY.{PHOTOS}.#CONGRATULATION.


  Congratulation to Pastor Paul Adefarasin and his beautiful wife Ifeanyi Adefarasin who is celebrating twenty four years of marriage today.His wife took to social media to share this photo above with the caption ''My Love💕, my Boo👨 my Boaz 😍. 24 years ago, I held onto your arm and walked down the aisle after we said ‘I do’. Today, that arm which is so much stronger continues to be what leads me, what I lean on, and what I hold onto, as you have carried me and our lovely children so graciously. I’m grateful that God blessed me with you. 🙏🏻I love you forever 😍 #24yrs#Anniversary #Adefarasin24 #grateful ''.Mores photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.