ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

A LADY IS BEING ACCUSED OF STABBING HER PARTNER TO DEATH IN HIS SLEEP.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes
      A Nigerian man identified as Obinna has been confirmed dead after he was allegedly stabbed by his partner.
A Facebook user who recounted how she warned the deceased not to marry the lady from Nnewi community in Anambra State, disclosed that the late Obinna was the only son of his parents.
Sarafina Legacy wrote "Obinna My Friend I can't believe you're gone. Chai Obinna my friend, I've been crying since yesterday over your demise, so this Nnewi devil finally killed u? I and Tochukwu warned you not to marry this lady but u didn't hear. The worst is that Obinna is an only son. RIP My brother and friend"
Another Facebook user, Princess Nnenna who corroborated the murder claimed the said lady stabbed her partner to death over a minor issue.More photos below.
Image may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.