ABIA GOVT BERATES NDC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE OGAH OVER CLAIMS OF SUPPORTING ATIKU. (PHOTO).

Image
 Abia Government Berates NDC Gubernatorial Candidate Ogah Over Claims of Supporting Atiku The Abia State Government has dismissed allegations by the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Etugo Ogah, that it is backing Atiku Abubakar and Chibuike Amaechi of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) for the 2027 presidential election. Ogah made the claim while addressing members of his party recently. He alleged that the Abia State Government is neither supporting President Bola Tinubu nor Peter Obi, but is instead supporting Atiku Abubakar and Amaechi. “The present government of Abia, they are not supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, they are supporting Atiku and Amaechi and I want to reveal it to you people,” Ogah was quoted as saying. Reacting, the Special Adviser to Governor Alex Otti on Media and Publicity, Ferdinand Ekeoma, described Ogah as a content creator seeking relevance through unfounded statements against the governor. Ekeoma accused the NDC can...

OBJ WITH HIS CLASSMATE VISITED THEIR FORMER SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER.{PHOTO}.

 Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

  It is always good to celebrate those that brought you to limelight, because they are part of your success stories.

Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo visited his former class teacher and mentor, Pa James Popoola who was 92 years old , Pa James Popoola's family house is in Ilaro, Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State. He taught Olusegun Obasanjo in 1950 at the Baptist Boys High School in Abeokuta.
Obasanjo was accompanied by his former classmate, Jacob Omolade, who is the traditional ruler of Ibara. The former president engaged his retired teacher with old memories and banters to the admiration of the trio. Pa Popoola who was seeing Obasanjo for the first time in decades, said, “I can’t believe it. I am happy today. Very happy. You mean I will host you in my house today, before my death. It was 36 years ago I met you. You are welcome. Oh! I am delighted, very delighted.”

Obasanjo led him on his wheelchair back into the sitting room. Obasanjo said it has always been his desire to visit but for my tight schedule, he was unable.
“We are happy to see you sir. And I had told Kabiyesi that I am going to remind you of his behaviour in class. Do you remember sir? Obasanjo asked.
The former tutor’s wife, Mojisola Popoola, while contributing said, ‘Daddy often times remembers all your pranks. He must be very happy receiving you today.”.*Let's try as much as possible to celebrate those who impacted our lives positively, because your good deeds count*

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.