ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

AMERICAN COMEDIAN KATHY GRIFFIN ANNOUNCED SHE IS DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER AND SHE HAD NEVER SMOKED A DAY.[PHOTOS].

 

American Comedian Kathy Griffin announced on social media that she down with lung cancer.She shared the epistle as seen below when she wrote '' I've got to tell you guys something.I have can cancer.I'm about to go into surgery to have half of my left lung removed.Yes,I have lung cancer even though I've never smoked!.The doctors are very optimistic as it is stage one and contained to my left lung.
Hopefully no chemo or radiation afterthis and I should have normal function with my breathing. I should be up and and running around as usual in a month or less.It's been a helluva 4 years ,trying to get back to work,making you guys laugh and entertaining you,but I'm gonna be just fine,of course I am fully vaccinated for covid. The consequences for being unvaccinated would have been even more serious.
Please stay up to date on your medical check ups. i'll save your life.
XXOO,KG.
One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.