S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

BASKET-MOUTH AND HIS WIFE WELCOMED BABY GIRL+HIS WIFE SHARED HER TESTIMONY CONCERNING THE NEW BORN.[PHOTOS].#CONGRATIONS.

 

Congratulations to Basketmouth and his wife as they welcomed their second daughter and his wife Elsie Okpocha shared her testimony.
Bright Okpocha .a.k.a captioned the baby girl photo ''Her name is Maya…Maya Okpocha.

P.S: Now I have to buy a new gun.
   '' and his wife testimony she wrote '' My Little Miracle…..


So let me share my testimony with you
So on the day I put to birth, I was rejected by 2 hospitals(I had registered in one of them ) even though labour had started and my contractions were happening every 2minutes, their reason was that I hadn’t done my antenatal with them so they didn’t want to take me in case there was an emergency,
So after 40mins of driving back and forth, I was eventually admitted to Reddington Hospital in VI, I can only thank God it was midnight so there was no traffic, so while in the labour room, my water broke and I had a cord Prolapse…. (Never heard of it until that day)

So a Cord Prolapse is when the cord comes out of the uterus before the baby, when this happens, it can result in a loss of oxygen to the baby, and may even result in a stillbirth.

But God was gracious, he was kind, he didn’t let the Devil win…. When I saw the Doctor and Nurses Panic, I knew Something was wrong, in that moment of fear, I started to declare life for myself and my baby, thankfully God came through as always
Fortunately the Doctor knew the emergency steps to take to keep my baby alive while they prepared me for an emergency CS, the CS doctor arrived in good time and I had my baby who is well and alive.Thank you Lord.

📸 @poshbabiesphotography
#mytestimony #mymirace #newborn #mayaokpocha #theokpochaa

  ''.More photos below.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.