A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

NEDU OF WAZOBIA,REPLY'S HIS EXTRANGED WIFE WITH A DNA REPORT AFTER SHE CRIED OUT THAT HE DO BEAT HER UP IN THEIR MARRIAGE.{PHOTOS}.


''My attention has been drawn to stories making the rounds on social media by my ex wife (Uzoamaka Ohiri).
While I am not one to trade issues on social media, it has become pertinent that I clear the air once and for all.
First of all I would like to state clearly that I do not support or encourage any form of domestic violence whether targeted at a woman or man. I have also never been one to physically violate any body including my ex wife.
Our marriage was one plaqued with a lot of issues. One of which was continuous infidelity from her side that led to me conducting a paternity test on our kids which led to the revelation that our first son is not my biological son even though he was born within the period during which we were married.
On the allegation of domestic violence, we have had this matter investigated twice, one the police station in Ajah and another by a competent court of law during the dissolution of our marriage.
Both times I was cleared of all allegations and I have the necessary proof to back up my claim. If any one should be laying claims to domestic violence it should be me.
It is heartbreaking that I even have to issue this statement under this circumstances as I have put the unfortunate incidents surrounding my ex wife and I and the final collapse of our union behind me.I am appealing to my ex wife to remember our kids and to not continue on this path she has chosen as the Internet never forgets and they will one day grow up to deal with this mess she is hell bent on creating.
I have no issues wit her and would like to continue to mind the business that pays me.
If she has any issues to join me with me, she is free to file her complaints and approach any court of competent jurisdiction to pursue justice.

Thanks''.




INITIAL REPORT

My Husband is a woman beater ~ Nedu Wazobia's wife cries out


Nedu Wazobia wife with Instagram handle @Hazel_Uzor is calling him out on Instagram because of the experience she had when they were together. She kept questioning why he likes beating a woman who gave birth with operation. 


A lot is really happening in Nigeria's Entertainment Industry. 


So many relationship/marital issues on daily basis.


Maybe some of them who are passing through a lot have found opportunity to speak out. 


Please speak out, don't die in silence because of what people will say.

More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.