ALLEGED BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION SURGERY: BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES . (PHOTO).#RIP

Image
 BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES Bayelsa State has been thrown into mourning following the reported death of the Paramount Ruler of Sagana , His Royal Highness, Theophilus Moses. According to sources, the traditional ruler reportedly died at an undisclosed hospital following complications from an alleged botched liposuction surgery. His reported passing has cast a shadow of grief over the community, with many mourning the loss of a traditional leader. May his soul rest in perfect peace, and may God grant his family, the people of Sagana and the entire Bayelsa State the strength to bear this painful loss.

AISHA BUHARI REACTS TO THE FAKE NEWS POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY A HACKER.(PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE.



DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!!
It has come to my attention that a certain fake news was posted on my social media handle, Instagram which also directly connects to my Facebook page, earlier this morning. I have since directed that it should be deleted. 

This is without a doubt the criminal actions of the person(s) who were responsible for deleting quite a number of my posts since 2018 to late last year when I posted a video and picture of my hands with Henna design of ABAT insignia on the day I launched the APC Women Presidential Campaign Committee for 
Bola Ahmed Tinubu  in Ilorin, Kwara State, my post on the event for the Traditional and Complementary Alternative Medicine (TCAM) conference and 17 other posts. 

This person is a hacker, criminally minded with the intention to continue attacking my reputation through my social media platforms. 

But I am assuring you that this is the first and last I am disclaiming fake news on my handle. It is the responsibility of the security agencies to find out who am I sharing my social media handles with, despite being verified accounts, and take all necessary actions.
More photos below. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.