NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

ANAMBRA MAN NARRATES HIS TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE WITH UNKNOWN GUNMEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY.(PHOTO).


Anambra Man Narrates His Traumatic Experience With Unknown Gunmen On His Birthday

Read 👇👇

"The Traumatic Experience I and my family had with the UNKNOWN GUNMEN yesterday being My Birthday was a Sad one but Yet Victorious.

I woke up feeling so different Yesterday even though it was my Birthday.

I rushed to Church and prayed for life and supernatural protection 🙏

I was on my way with my family driving back to base from IMO STATE just a celebrate my BIRTHDAY in grandstyle.

I saw A car following me and bike men struggling to overtake me but ofcourse it didn’t occur to me to take caution so I got over it 😠 

So I got to a very terrible bad road along ihiala axis Anambra state and applied brakes then immediately one bike overtakes me and came down with Ak47 pointing at me to come down or he shoots and render Me lifeless 😳

The other people surrounded the car while I came out with my hands up.

The one pointing gun at me entered the driver’s seat to drive off but saw my family and the pity face of my wife shouting Jesus 😌

The ones behind me opened the back door and saw my family too but ofcourse there will always be a Judas shouting everybody come down, Carry the Car and the Man 😟

In my mind… carry who ? 😂 On my Birthday ? 🥹

One of the guys fair in completion saw my family all packed inside and called for his gangs to allow me Go 

There was massive arguments amongst them but he signaled me to MOVE 🏃🏃

I entered my Car and Zoomed off 😔

God gave me a Second Chance to Live Yesterday and I appreciate what he did.

Your Prayers Yesterday kept me Alive 

This is my Testimony"

© Sochi InfiniTi


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).