ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

ANAMBRA MAN NARRATES HIS TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE WITH UNKNOWN GUNMEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY.(PHOTO).


Anambra Man Narrates His Traumatic Experience With Unknown Gunmen On His Birthday

Read 👇👇

"The Traumatic Experience I and my family had with the UNKNOWN GUNMEN yesterday being My Birthday was a Sad one but Yet Victorious.

I woke up feeling so different Yesterday even though it was my Birthday.

I rushed to Church and prayed for life and supernatural protection 🙏

I was on my way with my family driving back to base from IMO STATE just a celebrate my BIRTHDAY in grandstyle.

I saw A car following me and bike men struggling to overtake me but ofcourse it didn’t occur to me to take caution so I got over it 😠 

So I got to a very terrible bad road along ihiala axis Anambra state and applied brakes then immediately one bike overtakes me and came down with Ak47 pointing at me to come down or he shoots and render Me lifeless 😳

The other people surrounded the car while I came out with my hands up.

The one pointing gun at me entered the driver’s seat to drive off but saw my family and the pity face of my wife shouting Jesus 😌

The ones behind me opened the back door and saw my family too but ofcourse there will always be a Judas shouting everybody come down, Carry the Car and the Man 😟

In my mind… carry who ? 😂 On my Birthday ? 🥹

One of the guys fair in completion saw my family all packed inside and called for his gangs to allow me Go 

There was massive arguments amongst them but he signaled me to MOVE 🏃🏃

I entered my Car and Zoomed off 😔

God gave me a Second Chance to Live Yesterday and I appreciate what he did.

Your Prayers Yesterday kept me Alive 

This is my Testimony"

© Sochi InfiniTi


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.