POCO LEE BREAKS SILENCE AFTER UK DETENTION, URGES MEN TO 'FEAR WOMEN' DAILY. (PHOTO).
Poco Lee Breaks Silence After UK Detention, Urges Men to 'Fear Women' Daily Popular Nigerian dancer and hype man, Poco Lee, has broken his silence following his recent release from custody in the United Kingdom. Addressing the allegations that led to his temporary detention, the entertainer strongly asserted his innocence, stating that his conscience remains completely clear. Speaking during a video call with social media activist VeryDarkMan (VDM), Poco Lee reflected on the harrowing experience and expressed deep gratitude to those who stood by him. He emphasized that he did not commit the alleged offense, noting that he would have accepted his fate if he were truly guilty. 'My Mind Is Pure' – Poco Lee Denies Allegations Reflecting on the situation, the dancer explained that he has no regrets because he knows he is innocent. "If I had done what they said, I would say I am suffering for my sins. But since I did nothing, my mind is completely pure," he stated,...

Comments
Post a Comment