ABIA GOVT BERATES NDC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE OGAH OVER CLAIMS OF SUPPORTING ATIKU. (PHOTO).

Image
 Abia Government Berates NDC Gubernatorial Candidate Ogah Over Claims of Supporting Atiku The Abia State Government has dismissed allegations by the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Etugo Ogah, that it is backing Atiku Abubakar and Chibuike Amaechi of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) for the 2027 presidential election. Ogah made the claim while addressing members of his party recently. He alleged that the Abia State Government is neither supporting President Bola Tinubu nor Peter Obi, but is instead supporting Atiku Abubakar and Amaechi. “The present government of Abia, they are not supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, they are supporting Atiku and Amaechi and I want to reveal it to you people,” Ogah was quoted as saying. Reacting, the Special Adviser to Governor Alex Otti on Media and Publicity, Ferdinand Ekeoma, described Ogah as a content creator seeking relevance through unfounded statements against the governor. Ekeoma accused the NDC can...

LAGOS APPOINTS 8 NEW PERMANENT SECRETARIES. (PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE.




 "I'm thrilled to announce the appointment of new Permanent Secretaries who will play a vital role in the successful running of our government. 


Today, I had the honor of swearing in these exceptional individuals at the Lagos House, Ikeja. 


I’d like to introduce them to you. 


1. It is my pleasure to welcome Mr. Adewuyi Moshood Adewale, who will serve in the Office of the State Auditor-General. His expertise will contribute greatly to our commitment to prudence. 


2. Join me in congratulating Mr. Adebowale Adeoye Bashir, our new Tutor General Education District I. His passion for education will undoubtedly enhance our efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for our students. 


3. We are fortunate to have ESV (Mrs) Patunola-Ajayi Olayinka Linda mni as the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Waterfront Infrastructure Development. 


Her knowledge and dedication will drive progress in our ambitious waterfront development projects.


4. Dr. (Mrs) Yusuf Shareefah Adejoke is appointed as the Tutor General Education District VI. 


With her extensive experience in education, I'm confident that she will foster a nurturing environment for both students and educators alike.


5. A warm welcome to Mr. Amuni Abayomi Mustapha, our new Tutor General Education District V. 


I believe his leadership will contribute to the growth and development of our educational system.


6. Mrs. Olushekun Bibilomo Olayide is entrusted with the Office of Local Government Establishments and Training. 


Her proficiency will ensure efficient local government operations and empower our dedicated public servants.


7. Mr. Obadina Akinbode will serve in the Local Government Service Commission. 


I have no doubt that his strategic vision will enhance service delivery and promote good governance at the grassroots level.


8. Last but not least, I'm delighted to appoint Mrs. Akanbi Adenike Ganiat as the Permanent Secretary in the Office of the Chief of Staff. 


Her expertise in administration will be instrumental in supporting the efficient functioning of the governor's office.


Together, with these esteemed individuals, we will continue to build a #GreaterLagosRising. 


Let's work hand in hand to achieve our vision for a prosperous and inclusive Lagos.- Gov. Sanwo-Olu. 

More photos below. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.