NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has intensified its airpower campaign against terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and other criminal activities across the North-West, with a strengthened air presence in Sokoto State to support ongoing joint security operations. The initiative reflects the Service’s determination to sustain pressure on hostile elements, enhance aerial surveillance and maintain the capacity for rapid response to emerging threats, while providing effective air support to ground forces operating within the Joint Operations Area. The strengthened air presence is particularly significant in the fight against asymmetric threats, where terrorists and bandits exploit difficult terrain, mobility and concealment to evade ground forces. By leveraging the reach, speed, flexibility and precision of airpower, the NAF is better positioned to support efforts to locate, disrupt and d...

MESSI APOLOGIES FOR SAUDI ARABIA TRIP THAT LED TO PSG SUSPENSION. (PHOTO).




 Messi Apologises For Saudi Arabia Trip That Led To PSG Suspension


May 5, 2023

    

World-famous football icon, Lionel Messi has issued a public apology to his Paris Saint-Germain.


He apologized to the club and teammates for his unauthorized trip to Saudi Arabia.


Recall that his club, PSG slammed the suspension on the Argentine super star for missing training on Monday and proceeding to Saudi Arabia for the paid event. 


The contract of the seven-time Ballon D’Or winner expires at the end of the season with speculations rife he may make a sensational return to the club of his life Barcelona. 


Breaking his silence after the club slammed the suspension on him, Messi in a statement on his Instagram page said he went on the trip thinking there was a day-off. 


He however apologised to his teammates and the club, stating he was open to it’s decision on the development. 


The Argentine super star said: “I thought we were going to have a day off after the game as always.


“I had this trip organised and I couldn’t cancel it. I had already cancelled it before…”


“I apologise to my teammates and I’m waiting for what the club wants to do with me”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.