“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

POOR PEOPLE ARE A ' SET UP' ; THEY ARE THEMOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE- APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN. (PHOTO).


Poor People Are A 'Set Up'; They Are The Most Dangerous People – Apostle Johnson Suleman

He said, “The most dangerous people in this world are poor people. Poor people are dangerous. Poor people are ‘a set up’. I am being honest to you.

“One of the things God said when I was praying, I will give some covenant that will always guarantee you wealth. One of them is ‘be kind to the poor’. I have been doing that all my life.

“But the people that have come after me in this life are all poor people. And I have been wondering what I have done. When somebody is calling out my name on social media, go and check, it’s the poor. And I ask why don’t the rich accuse me?

“Why is it that everybody that is accusing me is broke and poor? It is because I have a covenant that I will not go after anybody that is poor?

“If you see me go after anyone, know that they have done too much. If it is a rich man, know I will come after you immediately because I know you have the capacity. But someone that has no capacity, knows they are setting you up for trouble.

“You come after them, God will come after you. You see why poor people are set up. You come after them and someone will come after you. You have the capacity to grind the person to powder but God has the capacity to grind you to powder too.

“My hands are tied. And the poor, they don’t know how to stop. The poor people are ingrate, most poor people are ingrate.”



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.