BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

YOU CAN'T BE GREAT IN LIFE WITHOUT BIG TRIALS- RMD.(PHOTO).


You can’t be great in life without big trials--- RMD

Veteran movie star, Richard Mofe-Damijo has shared his challenges while shooting a movie, saying that to accomplish great things, one must necessarily encounter great hurdles.

He said that third day into the shoot, he was involved in a terrible accident which put a halt to the movie for a while. 

He noted that he was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where he was being treated. 

The actor admitted to have been shown genuine care by the cast and crew members but had to make a crucial decision to endure the pain for them to continue their shoot. 

He described that phase as one big trial he needed to overcome and that he braced up for it.

According to him, while they shot even in that state, the pain further helped in adding substance to his character.

Narrating the events, the renowned actor stated: “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them” – Job 1:5

“It’s impossible to do a big thing without big trials. My own biggest hurdle doing The Black Book was accidentally pouring boiling water on myself 3 days into production!

“The shoot was going great and I had a great time for three days Then had the morning off.

“I did not have to make myself coffee that morning – I could have just ordered it from the hotel, but I was Paul Edima now, a man who cooks for his son, so I was staying in character and being self sufficient.

“I do not exactly remember the sequence of events, but what I remember is hot, scalding water pouring on both my thighs and knee seeing my skin move as I rubbed it in panic and hearing the waiter scream “don’t touch it, don’t touch it”!

“My first thought was to the film, what is this temptation? The implication was clear, we may have to delay the shoot. I called Editi..I could hear the gears spin in that head of his. I didn’t have to explain anything, he knew. But he didn’t speak about the film. 

He further stated: “We have to get you to hospital immediately “No one spoke about the film at all. @lalaakindoju sent flowers and a care package and all they talked about was me getting better.

“I knew and saw, this was the big trial I had to overcome. Too many people who look up to me had worked to bring us to this stage-I would not be letting them down.

“The way out was to have my legs wrapped up and protected, in a way that allowed me function. I was still in pain, but this is why we trained. I could take the pain. It added to the character.

“The way out was to have my legs wrapped up and protected, in a way that allowed me function. I was still in pain, but this is why we trained, I could take the pain. It added to the character. 

“My first scene, I had to react quickly, fall, and get up quickly. Everyone looked at me worried. I looked back, trying to numb the pain. The pain refused to go, there was no going around the pain win, so I powered through it. Blood and all!

“After every take, Editi and 5 or 6 people would rush to me to see if I’m ok. We were building a family!…until midway through the night, our generator went up in flames! 

“Can’t seem to catch a break! But that’s a story for another day. The Black Book is coming #THEBLACKBOOK #NETFLIXNAIJA #RMDSaysSo.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).