S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

WHY I DIVORCED JUDE IGHALO- FOOTBALL'S ESTRANGED WIFE, SONIA.(PHOTO).


Why I divorced Jude Ighalo – Footballer’s estranged wife, Sonia

Sonia Ighalo, the estranged wife of Nigerian footballer, Jude Ighalo, has taken to her Instagram platform to explain further the reason for her separation from her husband.
The Nation reported that Sonia, a few hours ago, announced that she has found love again. 
The mother of three posted a picture of her new partner, concealing his face with an emoji while expressing her admiration for him.
Sonia has yet again disclosed that she had split up with Jude in 2019, but that she had gotten back together in 2021 and ended things without his consent in 2022.
She said that the football player had crawled back to her, and she had agreed to it because of the children.
She claimed that because of his family and the fact that she was travelling back and forth between Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and Nigeria with the kids, they kept their relationship quiet.
Sonia stated in her divorce petition that Jude Ighalo withheld their reconciliation from his family out of fear that they would ruin it.
In her words: “Separated in 2019 and got back in 2021 I divorced him in 2022 (Without his signature). They crawled back again I said OK for the sake of our children. We’ve been doing it lowkey (Despite their foolish display on Ig with different women). I was doing Saudi, Dubai, Naija with the kids to see him But he didn’t want his family to know Cox they would REINFORCE spiritually to separate us – He said. I got TIRED. Since he was scared to let Mama Mama know I’m happily back with my family. I’m like FUCK OFF bro. I no fit break covenant wey I no de there him enter. Good luck to my successor.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.