NIGERIAN ARMY DID NOT CONFISCATE PROPERTY OF ENUGU RESIDENT, IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE NA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 NIGERIAN ARMY DID NOT  CONFISCATE PROPERTY OF ENUGU RESIDENT, IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE NA The Nigerian Army (NA) has been notified of a viral petition written by the Civil Rights Realisation and Advancement Network (CRRAN) alleging that 82 Division of the NA is threatening to forcefully and unlawfully take over a property situated at Plot 30, Abakaliki Road, Enugu, which includes No. 7 Abakaliki Lane in the Government Residential Area (GRA) of Enugu State.  The NA wishes to state that the  petition, which  also posits that 82 Division, in defiance to a letter from the Office of the Chief of Army Staff decided to take the law into its hand and supplant the rule of law, is completely unfounded and intended to tarnish the ongoing efforts of the NA to restore peace and tranquility in the South East Region.  It is therefore necessary to set the record straight  in order not to mislead the public. The said property is the NA property that was last occupied by Col Emeka Ugwuoke Rtd durin

WHY I PREFER DATING OLDER WOMEN- SINGER, CHIKE.(PHOTO).


Why I prefer dating older women – Singer, Chike

Nigerian singer Chike Ezekpeazu Osebuka, simply known as Chike, says he prefers romance with older women.
The ‘Running To You’ crooner said his preference for older women was because most women were only able to communicate properly when they were “slightly advanced in age.”
Chike was featured as a guest in a recent episode of the Unpack Podcast hosted by NAY.
The 30-year-old said, “Most can’t communicate properly. The time you start finding a woman who can communicate, they are slightly advanced in age. Not a girl of 23 years.
“Imagine I’m running around with some 23-year-old, what’s she going to handle? What’s she going to understand?
“She just wanna take pictures and be on Instagram and tell everybody that she’s dating you. What are you unpacking for that person?
*Let’s be honest, you can find younger women who are so mature but they are rare. But you find it more in older women.
“Then before you know, you find guys dating older women. And you wonder what is going on. It’s because as a guy when you are getting to a place where you want a certain level of peace, it’s only older women that can give you that.
“The past two relationships I have been in, they [my partners] have been older than me. There is no small girl that can say I am dating her.
“I mean, I probably just say ‘Hi’ to them [younger women]. And that’s it. It’s not going to get past that. Because I know where it’s going. Our visions are just not the same.”
He added that the only younger women he can talk to are career women “who I know that are dedicated, they are trying to do something. Not the ones that are not doing anything.”

Why I won’t spend money on any lady – Chike
by Yewande Fasan
Famous sensational singer, Chike Ezekpeazu Osebuka, popularly known as Chike, has revealed that he wouldn’t use money to woo or make a woman like him. 
Chike emphasised that choosing a wrong partner can make him lose everything.
The ‘Boo of the booless’ crooner also said he doesn’t pay for pleasure, stressing that he doesn’t spend money on a woman just because he wants her to be with him.
Chike was featured as a guest in the latest episode of the Unpack Podcast hosted by NAY.
He said: “If there is anybody I’m talking to and I’m not bringing that money. I really don’t care. I’m just being very honest.
“I do feel alone a lot of times, but I don’t pay for pleasure. Do you understand? Like I don’t spend money on a woman just because I want her to be with me.
“Right now, one thing I know that can make me lose everything is who I pick as a partner. I know.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).