AGULERI–UMUOBA ANAM CRISIS: BISHOP EKWE URGES CALM, DIALOGUE, PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Aguleri–Umuoba Anam Crisis: Bishop Ekwe Urges Calm, Dialogue, Peaceful Resolution ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The Bishop of the Diocese of Niger West, Anglican Communion, The Rt. Rev. Johnson N. Ekwe, has on October 2, called for calm and peaceful resolution following the reported crisis arising from a boundary dispute between Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam communities. ‎ ‎In a statement, Bishop Ekwe expressed sadness over the reported developments, including alleged casualties and destruction of property. He commiserated with affected families, prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and offered prayers for those who suffered losses. ‎ ‎The Bishop appealed to residents of both communities to remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid any further acts of violence or reprisal. He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that dialogue remained the most viable path to lasting peace. ‎ ‎He noted that Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam are bound not only by proximity but...

'I BROUGHT IYANYA TO LAGOS, ACCOMMODATED HIM FOR YEARS'- KCEE. (PHOTO).


 ‘I brought Iyanya to Lagos, accommodated him for years’ – Kcee


Popular singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has revealed that he brought his colleague, Iyanya to Lagos and accommodated him for six years.


He also disclosed that he discovered Skibii’s talent and brought him to the spotlight.


Kcee said he doesn’t like to blow his trumpet despite supporting several of his colleagues in the music industry.


Speaking in a recent episode of the Afrobeats Podcast, Kcee said: “I brought Iyanya to Lagos, I bought his first flight ticket. He stayed with me for six years in Lagos. I don’t talk about it.


“I also brought Skibii to the music industry. Skibii is grateful to me for that till today. When I was recording ‘Ojapiano,’ Skibii was in the studio with me. He was a co-writer of the song. We visit each other always. We are still like father and son.


“When I saw Skibii I was like, ‘I love this guy. I’m going to work with him.’ Even when he wasn’t popping, I always tell him, ‘Look into my eyes, you’re gonna blow. I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but you are a star. So that gave him a lot of confidence.


“I am that guy that know how to identify talent. When I see it, I know. And I would support.”


Reacting to a viral clip of the interview on X, Iyanya wrote: “Yes, he [Kcee] did [accommodated me] and I’m forever grateful.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.