AGULERI–UMUOBA ANAM CRISIS: BISHOP EKWE URGES CALM, DIALOGUE, PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Aguleri–Umuoba Anam Crisis: Bishop Ekwe Urges Calm, Dialogue, Peaceful Resolution ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The Bishop of the Diocese of Niger West, Anglican Communion, The Rt. Rev. Johnson N. Ekwe, has on October 2, called for calm and peaceful resolution following the reported crisis arising from a boundary dispute between Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam communities. ‎ ‎In a statement, Bishop Ekwe expressed sadness over the reported developments, including alleged casualties and destruction of property. He commiserated with affected families, prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and offered prayers for those who suffered losses. ‎ ‎The Bishop appealed to residents of both communities to remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid any further acts of violence or reprisal. He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that dialogue remained the most viable path to lasting peace. ‎ ‎He noted that Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam are bound not only by proximity but...

'I STARTED MY CAREER AS A DJ'- KCEE. (PHOTO).


 ‘I started my career as DJ’ – Kcee


Popular Nigerian singer Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has revealed that he started his career as a disc jockey.


Speaking in the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast, the ‘Limpopo’ crooner said he and his brother and co-founder of Five Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo, aka E-Money, were disc jockeys before switching careers.


He said: “My father was a DJ, a record seller. I grew up in a home where my father sold records. So all the old-school artists, I know them [their music]. I was selling their records when I was about 5 or 6 years old.


“When I was in secondary school, I was already handling a full record store and playing at parties. I and E-Money were DJs. So, I listened to a lot of artists.”


He credited his father with shaping his music career.


Kcee said the secret to his longevity in the music industry is his “ear for a hit song.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.