AGULERI–UMUOBA ANAM CRISIS: BISHOP EKWE URGES CALM, DIALOGUE, PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Aguleri–Umuoba Anam Crisis: Bishop Ekwe Urges Calm, Dialogue, Peaceful Resolution ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The Bishop of the Diocese of Niger West, Anglican Communion, The Rt. Rev. Johnson N. Ekwe, has on October 2, called for calm and peaceful resolution following the reported crisis arising from a boundary dispute between Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam communities. ‎ ‎In a statement, Bishop Ekwe expressed sadness over the reported developments, including alleged casualties and destruction of property. He commiserated with affected families, prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and offered prayers for those who suffered losses. ‎ ‎The Bishop appealed to residents of both communities to remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid any further acts of violence or reprisal. He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that dialogue remained the most viable path to lasting peace. ‎ ‎He noted that Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam are bound not only by proximity but...

I'M WORKING, NOT USING PORTABLE TO CHASE CLOUT. (PHOTO)


 I’m working, not using Portable to chase clout— Lover, Ashabi


An actress, Akinyanju Omobolarinde, aka Ashabi, who is also a lover to a controversial singer, Habeeb Okiki aka Portable, has said that though Portable thinks she is using him to chase clout, that was not her intention.


The singer had called her out on social media after she spoke about the dynamics of their relationship in an interview.  He had claimed that he was her only claim to fame.


In an interview, Ashabi, who has a son for Portable, said, “That is just how human beings are. He is a celebrity, and he thinks I just want to use him to trend. He is just being protective, but I have to work. I do not disrespect him.”


The actress who has come under fire since Portable dragged her online stated that she does not pay attention to trolls online. She said, “I do not see the trolls, because I don’t follow any blogs, and I have locked my comment section. I don’t need anybody to care; it is my life.”


Ashabi, who recently bagged a degree in Yoruba from the Onabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, stated that she still had plans to get further education. She said, “I still want to further my education, because I believe education will work for me in different areas, and even bring more opportunities.”


This was even as she added that her priority at the moment was her acting career and business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.