ABIA GOVT BERATES NDC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE OGAH OVER CLAIMS OF SUPPORTING ATIKU. (PHOTO).

Image
 Abia Government Berates NDC Gubernatorial Candidate Ogah Over Claims of Supporting Atiku The Abia State Government has dismissed allegations by the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) gubernatorial candidate in the state, Etugo Ogah, that it is backing Atiku Abubakar and Chibuike Amaechi of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) for the 2027 presidential election. Ogah made the claim while addressing members of his party recently. He alleged that the Abia State Government is neither supporting President Bola Tinubu nor Peter Obi, but is instead supporting Atiku Abubakar and Amaechi. “The present government of Abia, they are not supporting Tinubu or Peter Obi, they are supporting Atiku and Amaechi and I want to reveal it to you people,” Ogah was quoted as saying. Reacting, the Special Adviser to Governor Alex Otti on Media and Publicity, Ferdinand Ekeoma, described Ogah as a content creator seeking relevance through unfounded statements against the governor. Ekeoma accused the NDC can...

I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MY N120M BBNAIJA WINNING PRIZE, ILEBAYE TELLS TROLLS. (PHOTO)


 I haven’t touched my N120m BBNaija winning prize, Ilebaye tells trolls


Winner of the BBNaija All-Stars season, Ilebaye Odiniya has bragged about having her N120m grand prize money intact, shutting trolls up after being broke-shamed.

Ilebaye disclosed this on her Snapchat page with followers.

According to one of her followers, Ilebaye is perceived as broke particularly because of the moderation in her social media content.

Responding, Ilebaye emphasised that financial status is not measured by social media posts and other luxury items flaunted for public consumption.

Buttressing  her point, the 23-year-old millionaire insisted that her N120m is still intact, stressing that she hasn’t touched it. 

She urged followers to refrain from belittling her financial status while thanking the show’s organizers for making her wealthy.

“Lmaoo! When it comes to being broke, don’t add Ilebaye’s name to that circle girl! lol, brokenness isn’t my portion and I thank God for using Big Brother to have my own money. 

“Because I don’t post doesn’t mean I don’t have. If I post, y’all will d!e of hate. I’m saving you guys from unnecessary High BP. I haven’t even touched that 120M yet. Lmao you think it’s by posting designers that make you rich,” she stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.