“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

EPL: WHY I STOPPED WATCHING CHELSEA'S MATCHES- MOURINHO. (PHOTO).


 EPL: Why I stopped watching Chelsea’s matches – Mourinho


Former Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has explained why he stopped going to Stamford Bridge to watch matches, despite living “two minutes” from the stadium.


Mourinho enjoyed two successful spells with the Blues and secured back-to-back Premier League titles as well as the FA Cup and two League Cups in his first stint.


He returned to the club in 2013, when he won a third Premier League title as well as another League Cup title before leaving in 2015.


Mourinho has recently been linked with a third spell at Chelsea, amid mounting pressure on current manager Mauricio Pochettino.


But he told A Bola: “In London, I live two minutes from Chelsea’s stadium, from my house you can hear the goals and people’s demonstrations.


“The day the stadium started singing my name, I stopped going to football. I have to go to other stadiums.


“It takes 20-30 minutes from my [other] house to [Benfica’s stadium] Luz. I went to two or three games.


“They started asking questions like [will you become manager] and I’m not going anymore. They screwed my life up with those questions.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.