NAIRA APPRECIATES MASSIVELY AGAINST DOLLAR AA FX SUPPLY RISE. (PHOTO).

Image
 Naira appreciates massively against dollar as FX supply rise The naira appreciated significantly against the dollar at the foreign exchange market as FX supply increased on Tuesday. FMDQ data showed that the naira gained to N1561.76 against the dollar on Tuesday from N1635.15 exchanged on Monday. This represents an N73.39 appreciation. Meanwhile, the naira fell further against the dollar at the black market to N1780 per dollar on Tuesday. The foreign currency transaction turnover increased to $253.68 million on Tuesday. $126.24 million traded on Monday, according to FMDQ data. The last time the naira appreciated at the official foreign exchange market was last Friday when it stood at N1631.21 per dollar. Fluctuations in the FX market have been a recurring decimal despite the interventions of the Central Bank of Nigeria in the past months.

ACTOR LATEEF ADEDIMEJI APPRECIATE WIFE FOR LISABI SURPRISE PARTY. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

 


the plan was to get home and sleep but my wife kept calling to ask me to a Lisabi watch party - Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji appreciate wife for LISABI surprised party.


Actor Lateef Adedimeji is full of joy as wife Mo Bimpe surprise him by organizing LISABI party for him.


Adedimeji took to his verified handle to appreciate his wife and colleagues who flow to the party to rejoice with him


On his caption Lateef Adedimeji said

A lot was going on with me yesterday, the plan was to get home and sleep but my wife kept calling to ask me to a Lisabi watch party, I didn’t have the energy however, I obliged her.


Only for me to walk into a room of sensational surprise… My wife thought it wise to celebrate me for the Lisabi milestone, there’s absolutely nothing more thoughtful than this!


Dear wifey @Mo_Bimpe, the best decision I ever made in my life was the one that made you my Mrs, I can’t thank you enough, and when I count my blessings, I count you five times. I love you 💕 💕💕


Thanks to everyone who came to surprise me, y’all got me, I’m short of words but please know that I’m grateful.


Lisabi is streaming only on Netflix, watch and be glad. 

Watch video below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.