A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I DIDN'T ASK CHRISTIANS TO STOP TITHING- ADEBOYE. (PHOTO).


 I didn’t ask Christians to stop tithing – Adeboye


The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has denied claims that he asked Christians to stop paying tithes.

The cleric on Thursday apologised for saying in one of his messages that anybody who does not pay tithe will not make heaven.

However, he said his apology message was misinterpreted stating how surprised he was by how quickly false reports spread online, claiming he had discouraged tithe payment.

Making clarifications during the church’s October Holy Ghost Service on Saturday at the Redemption City on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Adeboye addressed the misrepresentations that has now stirred controversy among social media users.

Adeboye acknowledged that he apologised for any previous statements on tithing that may have been misunderstood.

He said: “The issue of tithing became contentious, and I decided to apologise for anything I might have said wrong. 

“Yet, within an hour, it was being circulated online that I said Christians should stop paying tithes “

He further explained he encouraged believers to give more than the traditional 10 percent, referencing an encounter at Kenneth Hagin’s church where a man shared how his financial situation improved after committing to tithe 90% of his income.

He said: “Today, I’m not close to giving 90 per cent but I am far from 10 per cent. So, I said it is wrong to limit yourself to 10 percent when God can take you to a higher percentage.

“As you grow in the Lord, you should grow in praising Him, winning souls, and in giving. 

“I said that for beginners, the minimum is what God calls 10 percent. I said, from now on, begin to increase what you give.

“Of all I said, the only thing they put on the internet is that Adeboye apologised, and therefore, people should no longer pay their tithes. I said 10 percent should be the minimum.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.