ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

60-YEAR-OLD WOMAN REACTS AS CLUB THROWS PARTY FOR DIVORCEES. (PHOTO)


 I’ve been divorced three times but I won’t support this kind of thing because I love marriage - 60-year-old woman reacts as club throws party for divorcees


A 60-year-old Kenyan woman, Connie Muuru, who has been divorced three times, on Sunday, kicked against a divorce party organised by a club in Nairobi.

 

 

The divorce party was held on Saturday, January 25, 2025. 

 

 

The organisers said the divorcees coming together is to show each other love and fight the stigma they face in society.

 

 

In a Facebook post, Ms Muuru said that divorce is not an achievement, adding that she wouldn’t wish it on her own children and grandchildren.

 

 

According to the grandmother, she loves marriage and that was why she tried three times.


SHE WROTE:

Connie Muuru


" HOW CAN I CELEBRATE DIVORCE?...HOW CAN OK IT?.. WHAT WILL I BE TEACHING MY CHILDREN AND GENERATIONS TO COME AS AN ELDERLY WOMAN,IN THE SOCIETY???!!!C). I have suffered 3 divorces but I wouldn't want to support this kind of thing, bearing in my howl suffered . I can't celebrate divorce, becausel loved marriage so much, that's why I tried 3 good times. The fact that mine didn't work,it doesn't mean that no marriage is working or going to work. I have children and grandchildren whom I believe, will have lasting marriages and beautiful families. Otherwise Divorcee it's not an achievement at all. sVORCER Single life is not easy and it's not a cup of uji... Sometimes we sleep in sickness, without knowing if we will see tomorrow alive..the only thing we can do is to leave our bedroom doors open, incase we die in there. | WOULDN'T WISH THAT FOR MY CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE. BUT STILL IF THE MARRIAGE IS NOT WORKING, INSTEAD OF KILLING EACH OTHER OR GO DOWN WITH DEPRESSION AND CONSTANT UNHAPPINESS, JUST LEAVE QUIETLY AND PEACEFULLY..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.