ITALY-BOUND BIZMAN INTERCEPTED WITH COCAINE CONSIGNMENTS IN SHOE SOLES, BAG RAILINGS . (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Italy-bound bizman intercepted with cocaine consignments in shoe soles, bag railings    As NDLEA foils N5bn Loud, Codeine shipments at Lagos, Onne Ports; destroys 20,000kg skunk in Osun forest; recovers meth, opioids in Bauchi, Kogi, Edo, Plateau raids; nabs fugitive six years after jumping court bail.   Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have intercepted a Milan-bound businessman, Philip Tunde, with 4.80 kilograms of cocaine concealed in the soles of shoes and the railings of travel bags at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja Lagos. The 38-year-old suspect was arrested on Sunday 27th September 2026 at the joint screening point, Terminal 2 of the Lagos airport ahead of his Royal Air Maroc flight to Milan, Italy. A thorough search by NDLEA operatives led to the recovery of l6 parcels of white powdery substance hidden in the soles of eight pairs of trainers and canvas shoes, plus 195 wraps of same substance conceal...

"50 CENT SAVED ME FROM MAKING THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I ALMOST GOT MARRIED TO A GOLD DIGER"- CHRIS BROWN. (PHOTO).

 


"50 Cent saved me from making the greatest mistake of my entire life. I almost got married to a Gold Diger." 


- Chris Brown


"I bought a ring and went to meet 50 Cent and told him that I was gonna propose, get married, and settle down. And he looked at me, laughed and said: 'Hey Chris, she'll dîvorcé you and leave with half of your wealth. There ain't no love out here.' Then after I went and got a haircut, I realized that I was about to make the greatest mistake of my entire life. But then after I refûsed to mãrry that girl, she got married to another man few years later and today she's dîv0rced. And just like 50 Cent said, she took 75% of her ex-husbãnd's wealth. Fvck marriage mehn. I'm never getting married cuz I don't wanna be one of the investors in the Dîv0rcé Business. Men have noth!ng ga!n from mãrrîage." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.