LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

ADAMAWA POLICE ARREST CHURCH MEMBER FOR KIDNAPPING TWO REVEREND FATHERS. (PHOTO).

 


Adamawa police arrest Church member for kidnapping two Reverend Fathers


March 9, 2025


...says victims rescued unhurt, recovered locally fabricated Gun


In a bid to ensure protection of lives and property, a safe and secured environment in the state, Adamawa police command carried out a coordinated rescue operation at a particular criminal hideout situated at a remote side of Gwaida Malam village connecting part of Numan and Demsa LGAs.


A statement signed by the Command public relations officer,SP Suleiman Yahaya Nguroje, ANIPR said the rescue operations, commenced from 21st February, 2025, in various criminal hideouts within the state and it yielded positive results as one Tahamado Jonathan Demian 34years old a member of the same Church, with the Victims was arrested for kidnapping of two Reverend fathers.


According to the statement Jonathan kidnapped Abraham Samman and Matthew David Dusami of Yola Catholic Dioceses and Jalingo respectively.


Nguroje said the Command’s Planned operation had successfully rescued the two Reverend fathers unhurt and no dime was paid as ransom and the released victims are now receiving medical attention.


“The suspect was apprehended and now taking into custody for discreet investigation. “, he said


He further explained that Investigation so far has led to the recovery; One locally fabricated Assault rifle and one Handset, sim cards .


He said the Commissioner of Police, CP Dankombo Morris, Psc (+) expressed gratitude for the support the command is receiving from the Government, Sister security agencies and the public. He therefore encouraged them to sustain the cooperation and collaboration for timely response to emergency situations.


“The police Boss added that together, we will ensure peace and security across the State and beyond through deligent prosecution of the suspect”. Said Nguroje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.