S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

MERCY CHINWO: VERY-DARKMAN REACTS TO ARREST WARRANT, ALLEGES CONSPIRACY. (PHOTO).


 Mercy Chinwo: VeryDarkMan reacts to arrest warrant, alleges conspiracy


Social critic Martin Vincent Otse, popularly known as VeryDarkMan, has reacted to a court order for his arrest over alleged defamation of gospel singer Mercy Chinwo.

In a video response, he accused the judiciary of attempting to silence him, alleging a conspiracy involving corrupt judges and lawyers.

VeryDarkMan claimed he is currently not in Nigeria and pointed out that he has a pending case in the same court, which he has never missed. 

He questioned the legitimacy of the arrest order, insisting it is a move to suppress his voice.

He further revealed that another court had issued an injunction preventing him from discussing Mercy Chinwo and Eezee Tee, which he believes is part of an effort to gag him.

Vowing to resist what he described as a plot against him, VeryDarkMan declared that he will not be silenced and intends to expose those involved.

He said in a video: “So in respect to this news that went viral yesterday, that the courts have ordered for my arrest. First things first, the judiciary cannot shut me down. A lot of you don’t know, but there is a plot for the judiciary to shut me down, but I will resist it instead, I will expose all those people paying money for it. I will expose all of you, all those people forum-shopping judges and all those their illegal orders. I will expose all of you because Tell me something. How can a man have six cases in front of one magistrate in one day, one lawyer have six cases in front of one magistrate in one day, and on that same day, the judge ordered for my arrest.

“On that same day, after they told him, because my lawyer told him that this guy is not in Nigeria, my lawyer also told them that I have a case in that same court, and I have never missed a day. The lawyer told him that. As a matter of fact, I was even in China when they filed for that case. So I’m not around, and you’re ordering for my own arrest and I’m not even around, not just that on that same day when they ordered from arrest, that was yesterday, another court in Nyanya is also issuing an injunction that I should not talk about Mercy Chinwo and is Eezee Tee matter again.

“I know wetin ona dey look for, they want the news. Oh, Verydarkman came to Nigeria because their plan will be if I come, Nigeria make them handcuff me. They handcuff me. People go say, Yes, oh, mercy, don win and all that see, the truth is that even if I come to Nigeria now, hm, and they handcuff me, listen, it still does not change the truth that there was abuse of power and influence”, he said in part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.