“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

I SOLD MY HOUSE, CAR, STARTED LIVING WITH MY MOTHER-IN-LAW – ACTOR TITO HARRISON RECOUNTS HEALTH CRISIS. (PHOTO).


 I sold my house, car, started living with my mother-in-law – Actor Tito Harrison recounts health crisis


Veteran Nollywood actor Tito Harrison has opened up about his battle with a liver condition and ulcer, which left him bedridden and financially drained.

In a candid interview on Biola Bayo’s podcast, Harrison disclosed that he had to sell his house, cars, and belongings to cover medical expenses, eventually moving in with his mother-in-law due to financial difficulties.

The veteran movie star emphasised that in the darkest moments of his life, the one person who stood by him was his wife. He described her as his greatest blessing, recalling how she remained by his side even when others abandoned him.

“When I was battling with liver disease and a chronic ulcer, my wife stood by me when everybody left me. It is good to have a good wife. I sold my house, car, and everything I had to pay hospital bills. After moving to a rented house, I couldn’t afford the rent again, so we had to stay at my mother-in-law’s place. If I come to this world again, it is my wife I will marry,” he said.

Harrison also expressed disappointment with fellow colleagues in the movie industry who publicly mocked his struggles instead of offering support.

“There was a time they interviewed someone, and he said, ‘Tito Harrison is finished. He’s now living in his wife’s mother’s house.’ I have the publication. Even if it’s true, must you say it? Even if it had been so, if you can’t rally around me, you don’t vilify me or kill my reputation,” the actor added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.