STUDENT ARRESTED FOR FILMING CLASSROOM ASSAULT ON TEACHER IN MALAYSIA. (PHOTO).
In a recent interview, the entrepreneur and reality star shared that despite all her "iconic" achievements, what she's most proud of is passing federal legislation to protect children from abuse.
"I've done so many iconic things in my life, but the thing I am most proud of is passing my bill in federal legislation to protect children from abuse. That is what I hope I'm remembered for... for using my voice to help others and to change and save people's lives," Hilton revealed.
This Pride Month, she's putting her money where her heart is - partnering with Rainbow Railroad and donating up to $111,111 through her nonprofit 11:11 Media Impact to help LGBTQ+ people facing persecution worldwide. She's also performing at WorldPride in Washington, D.C., and still hoping to fulfill her dream of guest judging on RuPaul's Drag Race.
Comments
Post a Comment