ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

WHY I REGRET SUPPORTING APC – RAPPER MI. (PHOTO).


 Why I regret supporting APC – Rapper MI


Ace Nigerian musician Jude Abaga, also known as M.I, has admitted that he made a mistake by supporting the All Progressives Congress, or APC.


The ‘African Rapper NO 1’ crooner revealed that he backed the APC in 2015 because he believed the PDP, the then-ruling party, was corrupt.


He stated that the APC isn’t meeting expectations, and that it isn’t the party of his dreams.


Speaking in a recent episode of the Menism podcast, M.I said, “I tweeted about the thing [herdsmen attacks] that happened in Benue and a lot of people were saying, ‘But M.I, you supported the APC.’


“Yes, I supported APC because at that time, I felt that the PDP government was very corrupt. I was part of the people who lifted my voice to say, ‘Let us stand and bring in democracy.’


“As human being, no matter how much you try to be right, you will be wrong [sometimes]. APC unfortunately isn’t the APC of my dreams.”


He stated that he is now focused on using his talent and platform to collaborate with other youths in building a better nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.