ALLEGED BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION SURGERY: BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES . (PHOTO).#RIP

Image
 BAYELSA MOURNS AS PARAMOUNT RULER OF SAGANA, THEOPHILUS MOSES, DIES Bayelsa State has been thrown into mourning following the reported death of the Paramount Ruler of Sagana , His Royal Highness, Theophilus Moses. According to sources, the traditional ruler reportedly died at an undisclosed hospital following complications from an alleged botched liposuction surgery. His reported passing has cast a shadow of grief over the community, with many mourning the loss of a traditional leader. May his soul rest in perfect peace, and may God grant his family, the people of Sagana and the entire Bayelsa State the strength to bear this painful loss.

I’M NOT USING FLAVOUR’S(IJELE) NAME TO SCAM PEOPLE, I JUST LOVE HIM” — FLAVOUR N'UTUTUA. (PHOTO).


 I’m Not Using Flavour’s(Ijele) Name to Scam People, I Just Love Him” — (flavour n'ututua)


A man popularly known as “Flavour n'ututua” has clarified that he is not impersonating the Nigerian highlife superstar, Flavour N’abania, to defraud people. According to him, his admiration for the singer inspired his stage persona.


In his words, “I’m not using Flavour’s name to scam people, I just love him. Flavour is someone I look up to.”


He further explained that he legitimately earns from his performances, adding that he gets paid between ₦700,000 and ₦800,000 per show — a fee far below what the real Flavour would charge.


“When I go for shows, I get paid ₦700k–₦800k, and Flavour can never perform for that amount,” he stated.


The entertainer maintained that his intention is not to impersonate or mislead fans, but to celebrate and emulate his idol in his own unique way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.