IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

I HAVE CONTRIBUTED MORE TO NIGERIA’S GROWTH THAN PETER OBI- SAMKLEF. (PHOTO).


 I have contributed more to Nigeria’s growth than Peter Obi- Samklef


Peter Obi is a public servant. I am a creator, a builder, and an employer.I have created more job opportunities for Nigerian youths than he ever has.

I pioneered the new Afrobeats sound that has generated trillions for young Nigerians worldwide.


I produced one of the greatest artists, Wizkid, co-directed Holla at Your Boy, discovered talents like Simi, and even helped push people like Tunde Ednut into the music scene.


I’m one of the reasons many Nigerians are seeing food to chop in London today — platforms and careers were built on the wave we created.


The music industry is a trillion-dollar global force, and I am one of its foundations.


Credit: samklef on X

Admin Anambra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.