ISRAEL DMW REACTS TO ALLEGED EDO STATE BAN ON DAVIDO: 'NO ONE CAN BAN HIM FROM HIS MATERNAL HOME'. (PHOTO).

Image
 Israel DMW Reacts to Alleged Edo State Ban on Davido: 'No One Can Ban Him From His Maternal Home' Israel DMW, the outspoken logistics manager for Afrobeats superstar Davido, has vehemently rejected reports suggesting that the singer has been banned from performing in Edo State. Taking to social media, Israel, an Edo State indigene himself, insisted that no individual has the authority to prevent the music icon from entering or performing in the state. The Alleged Ban and Its Origins The controversy erupted following statements reportedly made by Apostle Kassy Chukwu, the Senior Special Assistant on Digital Media to the Edo State Governor, Monday Okpebholo. In a widely circulated video, Chukwu allegedly claimed that Davido had been barred from the state due to derogatory remarks the singer made against Governor Okpebholo during the Osun State governorship election cycle. However, the directive did not sit well with Israel DMW, who quickly stepped forward to defend his boss, hig...

POLICE RESCUE 75 KIDNAPPED TRAVELLERS IN KADUNA. (PHOTOS).


 Police Rescue 75 Kidnapped Travellers In Kaduna


The Kaduna State Police Command has rescued 75 travellers who were abducted by armed men near Folwaya Village in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of the state.


The victims, comprising men, women and children, were reportedly travelling in commercial buses when gunmen armed with AK-47 rifles and other weapons intercepted them on Wednesday evening.


According to the police, the abductors took the travellers into a forest and concealed them in a cave in a mountainous area.


The police said the rescue followed information received from the Birnin Gwari branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW). A team of police operatives was subsequently deployed to the area.


The kidnappers reportedly fled after sighting the approaching security personnel, abandoning the victims, who were rescued unharmed.


The police spokesman, Mansir Hassan, said the incident occurred at about 5:30pm on August 19, 2026.


The state Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Muhammad, commended the NURTW for providing timely information and praised the Birnin Gwari Area Command for its swift response.


Muhammad urged residents to remain vigilant and promptly report suspicious activities to security agencies. He also warned residents against taking the law into their own hands, noting that such actions could endanger innocent lives.


Birnin Gwari has continued to face security challenges, including kidnapping, banditry and attacks on travellers and rural communities.

One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.