‘I AM SO POPULAR, I COULD SAY THE STUPIDEST THINGS AND YOU’D CLAP’ — TRUMP TELLS SUPPORTERS. (PHOTO).

Image
‘I am so popular, I could say the stupidest things and you’d clap’ — Trump tells supporters United States President Donald Trump has joked that his supporters would applaud him even if he said “the stupidest things,” as concerns grow over Republican voter enthusiasm ahead of the November 3 midterm elections. Trump made the remark on Saturday during a campaign rally in Clarksville, Tennessee, where he backed Republican Senator Bill Hagerty and gubernatorial candidate Marsha Blackburn. Addressing the crowd, Trump boasted about his popularity within the Republican Party and dismissed suggestions that his political standing could hurt candidates seeking election in November. “I’m very popular. I really am,” he told supporters. The president later highlighted the reception he receives at campaign rallies, saying his loyal supporters would continue to applaud him regardless of what he said. “There’s such love in these rooms,” Trump said. “I could say the stupidest things, and you’d clap.” He...

ABANDONED AND UNCLAIMED VEHICLES AND OTHER ITEMS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE


 PRESS RELEASE                                                                                                                                                

 

ABANDONED AND UNCLAIMED VEHICLES AND OTHER ITEMS


The Abia State Police Command hereby requests owners of abandoned and Unclaimed exhibits at:


AREA COMMAND ABA


1. One Mercedes Benz J5 with Reg NO: GGE80XV LAGOS

2. A Blue Verper Honda without Reg

3. Four spoiled Motor Batteries

4. Four Head Pans

5. One Small Tiger Generators

6. A Scrap condemned Engine Block. 

7. Three Standing Fan.


*OHAFIA DIVISION*

1. Some Scrab Iron 

2. Some Scrab Zinc

3. Some Scrab protectors

4. Some Scrab plastics

5. Some Scrab spoons.


This announcement serves as notice to the owners of such items, as failure to claim same within fourteen(14) days of this notice, will leave the command with no option than to in agreement with existing laws, dispose them off through public auction.

          

Signed 

DSP Maureen Chioma Chinaka

LLB, anipr, MNISMA

Police Public Relations Officer

FOR: Commissioner of Police

Abia State Command

10th October 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.