“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).
“Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28. Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait. “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...
Heya excellent website! Does running a blog such as this require a massive
ReplyDeleteamount work? I've virtually no expertise in programming however
I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject however I just wanted to ask.
Appreciate it!
Here is my web blog - quest bars