I WARN YOU BLOGGERS-9ICE.

          9ice is warning bloggers through tweeter not to upload his songs again on their blogs,but if you check it out legally 9ice is on the right track.I dont post any music video,without the permission of the owner of the song and the owner of the music video must have requested me with a letter through my mail or inbox from my facebook or any of my google account.that is why you rarely see music videos on my blog.when people finish uploading his songs,when his album is finally out,who will now buy,abeg dont make him an over night poor man.read his warning tweets below.                                                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).