KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

NAOMI CAMPBELL,LOOKS HOT IN BURGUNDY AT THE LAUNCH OF THE FACE AUSTRALIA.

She never fails to wow! Naomi Campbell poses during a photo call for TV show, The Face of Australia at Carriage Works in Sydney on Friday           She was looking like a goddess as she wears a Grecian burgundy gown,with train as she search for the next '' face '' of Australia,you like? more photos below.                                                                                 Show-stopping: The supermodel posed next to designer Zac Posen and let her dress do the talkingFashion royalty: Zac straightened out the star's train as she posed for photographers Radiant: Naomi with models Nicole Trunfio and Cheyenne Tozzi, who both wore similar flowing gowns, and photographer Georges AntoniWork it! The star's dress clung in all the right places while featuring a cowl-necked design

Comments

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized
    it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    my web blog ... quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.