MILITARY JUDGE SUPPRESSES KHALID SHEIKH MOHAMMED’S FBI CONFESSION IN 9/11 CASE. (PHOTO).
Military judge suppresses Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s FBI confession in 9/11 case A military judge has excluded a confession that alleged Sept. 11 attacks mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed gave to FBI agents nearly 20 years ago, ruling that the statements were not made voluntarily. The decision is a setback for the U.S. government's long-running effort to prosecute Mohammed, who is accused of helping develop the plot to hijack planes and crash them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Mohammed remains detained at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, alongside other defendants awaiting trial. Lt. Col. Michael Schrama, the judge overseeing the case, scheduled a June 2028 trial for Mohammed and three other defendants earlier this week. In an order issued Friday that has not been made public, Schrama barred prosecutors from using statements Mohammed made during four days of FBI questioning at Guantanamo in January 2007. Mohammed had previously been captured and held by the CIA, where he was subjec...
I just couldn't depart your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person provide in your visitors?
ReplyDeleteIs going to be again often in order to inspect new posts
my web-site - quest bars
Thank you for some other wonderful post. Where else may anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect
ReplyDeleteway of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such info.
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware
ReplyDeleteof. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined
out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks