“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).
“Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28. Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait. “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...
Currently it looks like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging
ReplyDeleteplatform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what
you are using on your blog?
Feel free to visit my blog post :: quest bars
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a enjoyment account it.
ReplyDeleteLook complex to far added agreeable from you! However,
how could we communicate?
You're so awesome! I do not suppose I have read a single thing like this before.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to find someone with some genuine
thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.
This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
ReplyDeletelet you know a few of the images aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking
issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.