GREAT-GRANDMOTHER SAYS MAKING ADULT CONTENT HAS BECOME HER RETIREMENT PLAN. (PHOTO).
Great-Grandmother Says Making Adult Content Has Become Her Retirement Plan A 72-year-old great-grandmother has revealed how making adult content with her husband became a new venture following her retirement from the manufacturing industry. DD White, who has eight great-grandchildren, said the couple initially began filming for their own enjoyment before turning the activity into what she described as a "great retirement" plan. She has since launched an OnlyFans account and developed an online following. White said she met her Italian husband during a Ladies' Night event at a disco. They have now been married for 40 years. According to her account, the couple participated in partner-swapping activities early in their marriage but stopped while raising their blended family. They returned to the lifestyle after their children and grandchildren had reached adulthood. White previously co-founded a manufacturing company. After retiring, she and her husband began recording co...
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web-site - quest Bars
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will ensure
ReplyDeletethat I bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing,
have a nice weekend!
Feel free to surf to my web blog: Lumene Bright Now Cream