LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians, Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...
Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
ReplyDeleteI'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Look at my blog post quest bars