EFCC ARRESTS EIGHT SUSPECTED INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN UYO. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Uyo Operatives of the Uyo Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday May 2, 2024 arrested eight suspected  internet fraudsters in an early morning sting operation at Osong Ama Extension in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. They were arrested following credible intelligence on their suspected involvement in internet fraud.   Items recovered from them include, seven laptops; 13 smart phones; two wrist watches and one router.   The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.  

MORE REVELATIONS ABOUT RIHANNA IN US VOGUE.

Girl gone wild: When she was a child, the Diamonds singer dressed like a boy, she admitted to the monthly; here she's in Alexander McQueen            Rihanna told US Vogue,March issue,''If i'm wearing a top,i don't wear a bra,if i'm to wear a bra,i just wear a bra.She said when she was younger,she dressed like a boy.She didn't take to girlish cloths because she really wasn't around her gender growing up.''When i was 13 or 14,i didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear,i was very much a boy in my style,my demeanor,All my friends were guys.I loved things that boys did.It was my way of rebelling.I wanted to dress like my brother,after a while,it was just easier for mom to dress us both the same''.She also said ''it's not about pain,it about the commitment.I say to myself,i want to look like this and worry about the pain later.I've had nights i had to tip toe home and the balls of my feet wouldn't even allow me to stand''.More photos below.                                                                              Speaking from the heart: In the March issue of US Vogue, cover girl Rihanna admitted she doesn't like to wear a bra if she has a shirt on, and won't wear a shirt if she has a bra on; she's pictured in Miu MiuSuffering for style: The Stay singer also admitted she feels such pain after wearing four-inch heels that she has to 'tiptoe' home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).