SANDRA BULLOCK REVEALS SHE SLEPT ON DOLLY PARTON’S TOUR BUS WHILE FILMING MISS CONGENIALITY 2.(PHOTO).
Sandra Bullock reveals she slept on Dolly Parton’s tour bus while filming Miss Congeniality 2 Sandra Bullock has recalled the unusual experience of sharing a tour bus with Dolly Parton while filming Miss Congeniality 2. Bullock, 62, told PEOPLE at the Practical Magic 2 premiere in London on Wednesday, Aug. 26, that Parton chose to stay on her pink tour bus rather than use a hotel room during a trip to Las Vegas for the 2005 comedy. “I said, ‘Okay, So, Miss Parton, we’ve got a hotel and room for you that’s massive.’ And she goes, ‘No, I’ll stay in the bus,’” Bullock recalled. When Bullock asked where Parton would do her hair and makeup, the country music icon replied, “Oh, I’ll do it on the bus.” Parton also planned to sleep on the bus, leading Bullock to decide, “Then I’m sleeping on the bus.” “So she and I slept side-by-side on the bus,” Bullock said, remembering the time she spent with Parton, who died on Aug. 25 at age 80 after a brief battle with cancer. The two also shared a ...
Happy bithday to Mrs Ejiro who turned 81 today.According to Zeb in one of his interviews,he said that his mother made made them to love watching movies,that their mum was addicted to films.He also said ''My mum will always take us to the cinemas and that motivated him and his siblings to be motivated towards the movie industry.Is nice to be a mother to be talked about or even cherish.It takes a good child to recognize or even remember his parents.Happy birthday to a mother,grandmother and great grandmother.One more picture below.
Hey just wanted diet plans for Women to lose Weight (http://dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com) give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.