RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKITI RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI It has come to our attention that a disturbing incident involving some  students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has surfaced on social media platforms. A video showing one Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI, an 18 year old 100L Mass Communication student beating her colleague identified as Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student, in a private hostel outside the University campus has gone viral. In accordance with our institution's policies and extant regulations, the students who were captured in the viral video, appeared  before the Students' Disciplinary Committee at its emergency meeting held on Monday, May 6, 2024 for interrogations and appropriate recommendations, the report of which has been submitted to the University authorities. The University authorities  con

I STILL LIVE IN MY VILLAGE-PATIENCE OZOKWOR.

              These Nollywood actress,popularly called mama G,says she is still lives in her village.''I still live in my village it is nice to live in the country side where everyone is everybody's business.If you see the way people appreciate  me in my village,when ever i go to the market to shop,everyone will be calling me mama G,Gee for general,infact ,you will appreciate me more but my office is located in Enugu town.So,i enjoy living in the village,my hometown.I still live my life of simplicity regardless of fame.God has always been on my side because without him there is nothing we can do.Again,maybe if i were living in the city,things would be happening to me and nobody will know what i was passing through.Any of my people in the village knows that i am always on location working either in the eastern part of the country or Lagos and Abuja.But when i am not working  you will see me in the comfort of my home in the village.I appreciate my people for all their love and peaceful co-existence which i am enjoying''.                                                                                            

Comments

  1. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed
    some nice methods and we are looking to exchange techniques with
    other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Take a look at my webpage: free music downloads - http://twitter.com/Music0Downloads/status/596035206915559424 -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).