ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

QUINCY AYODELE HANDS OVER HERBAL BUSINESS TO HER FIRST DAUGHTER.

Quincy and daughter                                         Tobi Ayodele Keeney,is the first daughter of Quincy Ayodele,the owner of a Herbal clinic located at Oregun link road Ikeja.Just to cut the long story short,Quincy in her own words says ''I have decided that my first daughter should take over because she is a trained Scientist.Her admistrative ability is very sound.She is very effective and efficient and i am not.She is young and energetic and it would be easy for her to relate with the younger generation.I am going to step aside only when i have to.I believe strongly that she can handle it so my mind is at rest.They were born into the herbal business,they know the in and out of it.They wouldn't have any problems at all.When i started Quincy i was younger and i was able to attract my age mate ,so for her now,she is already attracting her age mates''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.