FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

TONTO DIKEH,DEFENDS ALL HER TATOO'S.

Tonto Dikeh Tattoo Africanmoviesnews 5             Lol,though their were mixed reactions about Tonto Dikeh's large tatoo of her face,she did at her back.Tonto have decided to show us that she went through pains during the process.She decided to pass a message to all those who pork nose in her business.She captioned these pictures ''Flash back when i was having my tatoo done.Pain is nothing because now i see you even when i'm not facing your direction.I'm so addicted to the pain of tatoos.For people chatting shit and not liking my tattoo,is my body,not yours?so mind your business.Although i cried through it,in the end i was doing something that means alot to me,taking the pains like a strong lady''.Una don hear?.More pictures below.                                                                       Tonto Dikeh Tattoo Africanmoviesnews 1Tonto Dikeh Tattoo Africanmoviesnews 4Tonto Dikeh Tattoo Africanmoviesnews 3Tonto Dikeh Tattoo Africanmoviesnews 2

Comments

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare
    to see a nice blog like this one today.

    Here is my web-site ... quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have done an excellent job.
    I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to
    my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some
    targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful
    .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I am glad to search out a lot of useful info here in the submit, we want
    work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you
    for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information,
    that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A person essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I'd state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website page and
    to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to
    make this particular publish extraordinary.
    Great process!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.