BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

DANIEL WILSON BIRTHDAY WISH TO HIS BABY MAMA.

Photo: I am a difficult man to any woman. I have been told this, and have come to, both knowingly and unknowingly accepted this about myself. 

I am too domineering and arrogant for some, am too busy, too intense, too passionate, sensitive, too hot-tempered, too argumentative, and straight talking. I bring the worst out of a woman but I also bring the best out, (or so I think), I make a woman come alive to all her senses, with me she discovers the good the bad and the ugly of her. Urrghh!  

That can be a bit too much to handle for most women but not this woman. She stuck my bullshit for 12years and is crazy enough to want to stick some more.
Raise your glasses to
MRS YETUNDE WILSON
My Action Hero, RAMBO, DIE HARD PART1, 2 and 3, 
JACKIE CHAN, MATRIX & TERMINATOR, My wife, mother to all my children, step or half (wharever!) and the perfect baby mama to my last two kids.

HERE’S TO YOU IFE'MI’ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I TRULY WANT YOU TO BE REALY HAPPPYYYYY                                                              Daniel Wilson sent a sweet touching message to his baby mama Mrs Yetunde Wilson he says ''I am a difficult man to any woman.I have been told this,and have come to both knowing and unknowingly accepted this about myself.I am too domineering and arrogant for some,am too busy,too intense,too passionate,sensitive,too hot tempered,too argumentative,and straight talking.I bring the worst out of a woman but i also bring the best out,{or so i think},i make a woman come alive to all her sense with me she discovers the good the bad and the ugly of her.Urrghh.That can be a bit too much to handle for most women but not this woman.She stuck my bullshit for 12years and crazy enough to want to stick some more.Raise your glasses to Mrs Yetunde Wilson,my action hero,rambo,die hard part1,2and 3,Jackie Chan,Matrix and Terminator,my wife,mother to all my children,step or half {what ever} and the perfect baby mama to my last two kids.Here's to you ife'mi' happy happy birthday,i truly want you to be really happppyyyyyyyyyy.                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).