PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

KIM MODELS THE KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION JUMPSUIT.

Treating grandma: The reality star appeared to enjoy her lunch with the family matriarch            Kim Kardashian is rocking the Kardashian Kollection jumpsuit on a lunch date with her grandmother Mary Jo Shannon on friday in Calabasas,Califonia.I like the colour of the jumpsuit pink {wink},i believe her body shape,did justice to the jumpsuit,but i don't like the way the material is excess around the ankle area of her feet.You like?                                                                                                                                         Going pink: the 33-year-old opted for a soft colour palette for her lunch dateGoing pink: the 33-year-old opted for a soft colour palette for her lunch date Leading the way: Kim held the door open for grandmother MaryTaking the plunge: Kim Kardashian showed off her fabulous figure as she lunched with her grandmother Mary Jo Shannon on Friday

Comments

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone
    during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here
    and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!


    Feel free to surf to my webpage quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.