LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get
ReplyDeletea captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using
the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!
My page - quest bars